Next week will find me back at work so of course I am taking inventory and checking my making queue (thanks Mary and Honore for this lovely word). I have crossed off 5 of the 9 on my Make Nine list. I’m pretty sure there are two squares that need to be switched out on that list. I finished the new quilt for our growing tiny person (and hear he is loving it). And I am trying to use up some bits and pieces of yarn to make more hats for the kids program run by a local group.
Here are a few new things that have jumped into my queue:
- Making Magazine backpack – I am about halfway there on this one
- Navy linen pants and a cream top from this book – fabric is ready to go
- Another Uniform tunic – I have two fabrics that could work
- Some free form house blocks (inspired by this) – I have made some sketches
- Machine quilt the triangle quilt made at retreat – need some backing fabric
- Start this embroidery project – all supplies on hand
I have signed up for a class to make a sweater and have a sleeve to finish on a cardigan. And I am dreaming of a black and white sweater (I have the yarn) but I think I will get through the next two months and see how that will fit.
For now, it’s Friday and it’s raining so seems like a good time to get back to my queue.