Yup – another snow day. I’m looking for the silver linings.
- We are cleaning out the fridge
- I am caught up on laundry and housework for the first time in a long time
- My yarn and fabric stash have provided plenty of materials for creative diversions
- We have power (I hesitate to type those words)
- I discovered some interesting podcasts
- I had just enough butter and eggs to make cookies
I’m going to stop there and work on that second sleeve. And I’m going tp pray that the snow forecast for later today fizzles out.