I am thankful that I have finally turned the corner on adjusting to the time change. Honestly, this has been the hardest time for me. Hoping the adjustment sticks.
I did have some intentional unraveling this week. Pictured above is the hem of my Stopover. This was my first bottom up sweater I made and it was just a bit too short. I tried blocking it but the yarn is quite springy. I finally went in and began to unravel the hem. I will add an inch more of the gray and then do a slightly longer ribbed edging. It was harder to unravel because of the bottom up construction but I managed to get the right number of stitches picked up. Now I need about 30 minutes of good light to get those first rows done and I’m on my way. I also unraveled the neckline and will do an i-cord bind off so it isn’t snug on my neck.
Linking up with Kat today. Be sure to visit her for more tales of unraveling.